|RC Cars and
- New RC Cars
RC Cars, Remote Control Car Tips, Christmas Wish List
RCCARTIPS.com Newsletter / Ezine
Reading Time ~ 3 minutes
Vol 1, Issue
December 11, 2003
* 26 New RC Cars
* 11 Remote Control Car Tips
* 5 Christmas RC Wish List
* RC Car Magazine Subscriptions
* Secrets of Nitro RC Cars e-Book
NEW RC CARS
Hello. Here are the newest rc cars from some
of the best rc car
Electric B4 Buggy
Electric T4 Truck
Nitro GT Truck
Nitro RS4 RTR 3 Evo
Mini-Z Monster Truck
Inferno TR-15 Stadium Force
FW-05R Chassis Kit
V-One RR Evolution Chassis
XXX-4 Graphite Plus
Xanavi Nismo GT-R
REMOTE CONTROL CAR TIPS
* Use rubbing alcohol to clean wheels and
tires before gluing.
Alcohol does not leave an oily film as some cleaners do.
* Try using contact cement instead of CA when gluing tires.
Later on you can remove tire by soaking in lacquer thinner for a
couple of hours.
* Store tires in resealable (zip lock) plastic bags to keep them
fresh and sticky.
* Use thread lock on all metal to metal fastenings.
* For trucks or gas cars, use a fast and strong servo to steer.
Get at least a servo with 40 oz.-in. of torque.
* For 1/8 scale gas buggies, use at least 40 oz.-in. torque servo
for throttle / brake, and at least 75 oz.in. torque for steering.
* If you have a smooth driving style, slower servos are good. If
you have an aggressive driving style, then you need high speed
* Electric cars, simply let of the throttle and the car will turn. But
for gas cars, you will have to tap the brakes to turn, especially
when running off road.
* Avoid using CA glue to repair cracks in Lexan bodies, it will
make the Lexan brittle.
* For hard to medium dirt or clay conditions, try "Fuzzie" off-
road tires. For medium to loose dirt or clay track, try tires with
CHRISTMAS RC WISH LIST
Nothing beats having the right equipment.
Here is my wish list.
1. Temp Gun - Great for gas cars and trucks. You can fine tune
your nitro gas engine, and even use the temp gun to check tire
and track temperature.
2. Ungar Soldering Iron - If you run electric models, then a high
temperature soldering iron is a must. Good for soldering motor
leads and for building your own battery pack.
3. Tire Truer - For 1/10 and 1/12 scale on-road racers, a tire
truer is a must. Allows you to true a tire to the correct diameter.
4.Commutator Lathe - For electric racers, restore the power of
your motor by periodically cutting it with a lathe. Get better
performance, less brush wear, and longer run times from your
stock or modified motor.
5. Airbrush System - If you love painting body shells, nothing beats
the quality you get by using an airbrush.
RC CAR MAGAZINE
Having problems thinking of gifts for your
friends or relatives? Why
not try giving them a 12 month subscription to various rc car
magazines? And with some available at 50% of the newsstand
price, these are very cheap gifts that look more expensive than
they really are.
Plus, rc car and truck magazines might encourage them to join
the rc hobby. You can now have more fun by racing with friends!
RC Car Magazines - Perfect Christmas Gifts!
FREE EBOOK - SECRETS OF
NITRO RC CARS
If you are considering nitro rc cars and
are having engine problems, then download this free
To the hundreds who have already downloaded the book,
feel free to give me feedback and to forward it to your
As always, I want to thank you for being a subscriber and for
letting your friends and relatives know about this newsletter and
the RCCarTips.com website.
Again, many thanks, and happy holidays!
TO RC CARS
RC Car Tips.com - Remote Control
Cars, Radio Controlled Trucks, and R/C Hobby Shops
Online RC Store
pages, free nitro rc cars ebook, weekly newsletter, hundreds of rc car
tips, and much more!
Buy your favorite rc cars
and trucks online!